At The Villas we have developed enhanced procedures to ensure the protection, safety and the wellbeing of our guests and staff. Our preventive and protective health and safety measures maintain a high level of cleanliness and hygiene standards, in line with requirements of the Tourist Authority of Thailand (TAT) Safety and Health Administration (SHA) and the stringent guidelines set by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
Enjoy a Phuket 'Holiday Bubble'
The privacy and safe “Holiday Bubble” offered by our service from your arrival to departure from our Island, enjoying a vacation in a private villa ensures you can be confident that you are in a safe, home-away-from-home clean environment.
We provide a safe experience for all our guests from the moment you exit the airport and are escorted to an accredited sanitized vehicle and transferred directly to your villa. On arrival you will be welcomed by our Guest Relations Manager and you are invited to “Check In” on line (using QR code) to enable tracking and tracing during your stay. We will take your temperature and record your passport and contact details.
COVID-19 aware Private Villas
A vacation at The Villas offers a full service of care and entertainment, but with no unnecessary interaction with other guests, shared facilities or communal gymnasiums or swimming pools. Each pool villa is entirely private, with dedicated food preparation and personal dining areas.
Dedicated Housekeeper - Health & Safety trained
Each villa has a dedicated housekeeper, who can prepare meals for you and provide a shopping service, should you not wish to visit supermarkets and shops yourselves, during your holiday.
Tour Manager trained in COVID-19 Regulations
If you wish to explore the island or participate in any tourist activities our Tour Manager can make arrangements for you, ensuring all transportation and activities are only arranged with accredited companies adhering to stringent hygiene and safety regulations, guaranteeing your health and safety at all times.
We are Covid Safe at The Villas:
- Our dedicated housekeepers and maids maintain high levels of personal hygiene and cleanliness, wearing cloth masks, rubber gloves and hair tied up at all times.
- Temperature checks of all employees are performed daily, recorded and monitored.
- All employees wash their hands with anti-bacterial soap or alcohol gel regularly and signs are displayed in all villas instructing on how to wash hands effectively.
- We maintain a distance of a minimum of 1 metre between all staff and guests.
- All masks, waste products and cleaning supplies are disposed of immediately and in a safe manner.
- Food is kept undercover, prepared and served immediately; the cooks wear masks and gloves at all times.
Enhanced Deep Cleaning:
- The Villas are thoroughly deep cleaned and sanitized between each group of guests.
- Each room is sterilized with antiseptic cleaning products and disinfectant sprays daily.
- Doorknobs, handles and handrails are cleaned every two hours.
- All dining tables, surfaces and kitchen food preparation areas are cleaned and disinfected before and after use.
- Air conditioning units are cleaned and filters changed to ensure clean circulation of air and enhanced ventilation.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of swimming pools, sun beds and outside dining areas.
Requirements of Guests - for your own Safety
- We request all guests to co-operate with body temperature testing and supplying contact and travel details.
- Temperature checks of all guests are taken on arrival at The Villas, along with passport details, travel history and contact information.
- QR code displayed at each villa for guests to check in on line to enable “Track and Trace” should any guests display coronavirus symptoms.
- Alcohol gel and antibacterial soap is provided to clean and wash hands regularly.
- Guests are advised to wear face masks when outside The Villa in public areas, shopping centres, markets, tourist centres, shared facilities and when they come into contact with other tourists.
- Masks are not required when in residence at The Villas in the company of your own travel group.
- Maintain a minimum of 1 metre social distancing.
- If anyone in your group feels unwell or displays symptoms of coronavirus please report this immediately and seek medical advice and care.
Fully Flexible Stays:
- In this current climate, we understand that to book with confidence, guests require a new level of flexibility.
- All booking dates will now be able to be changed, free of charge, to any date within a 24 month period, should airlines change flight schedules, government advisories and restrictions come into place, further coronavirus waves take hold or personal circumstances with regards to the virus mean amendments to travel dates are necessary.
- For further information or details about bookings or enquiries, please contact The Villas Team directly.
- We look forward to welcoming you to The Villas and our safe paradise Island, please stay safe and healthy.
Infographics from SHA
The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), in collaboration with the public and private sector partners, is introducing an “Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration: "SHA” certification aimed at elevating the country’s tourism industry standards and developing confidence among international and domestic tourists.